Affiliate marketing is one of the most powerful ways to monetize your website.
It enables us to earn money promoting the products and services of others. It’s amazing how we can earn money without having to create products on our own.
In this guide, we will see 101 high-paying and best affiliate programs you could join and promote for the best results.
We have divided the programs based on the service type such as online shopping, travel, web hosting, email marketing, etc.
Best Web Hosting Affiliate Programs
- WP Engine ($200+ per signup or 100% of the first-month price)
- Kinsta (From $50 up to $500 per signup + 10% recurring monthly commission)
- Flywheel (300% of the first-month price up to $500 per referral)
- Bluehost ($65 per signup)
- Hostgator (From $65 up to $125 per signup)
- GreenGeeks (From $50 up to $100 per sale)
- BionicWP (Flat $75 + 12.5% recurring commission for 2 years)
- LiquidWeb (150% of sale from minimum $150 up to $7000 per referral)
- Cloudways (From $50 up to $125 per referral)
- A2hosting (From $55 up to $125 per sale)
- SiteGround (From $50 up to $100 per sale)
- iPage (From $65 up to $125 per sale)
- InMotion Hosting (From $50 up to $120 per sale)
- Hostinger (Atleast 60% per sale)
- GoDaddy (10-15% per sale)
- DreamHost (From $15 up to $200)
- FatCow (From $25 up to $65)
Best Website Builder Affiliate Programs
- Wix ($100 per premium user referral)
- Weebly (30% commission per sale)
- Ucraft (25% recurring commission)
- Website.com ($100 per premium sale)
- Webnode ($100 per premium sale)
- Jimdo (From $50 up to $150 per sale)
- Webflow (50% recurring monthly commission for 1 year)
- Bookmark (Flat $75 per sale or 30% lifetime commission)
- Mozello (30% commission per sale + 5 cents per free signups)
- Strikingly (30% of first-time revenue)
- Site123 (From $135 up to $183)
- Builderall (100% commission on first payment + 30% recurring commission in first-tier plus 30% recurring commission on 2nd tier sales)
Best SEO Tool Affiliate Programs
Best Course Creation Software Affiliate Programs
Best E-Commerce Store Builder Affiliate Programs
Best Email Marketing Affiliate Programs
- ConstantContact ($5 per trial sign-up and $105 per paying referral)
- Sendinblue (€5 per referral and €100 per paying referral)
- GetResponse ($100 per sale or 33% recurring commission)
- AWeber (30% recurring monthly commission)
- MailerLite (30% recurring lifetime commission)
- Mailigen (30% lifetime commission)
- ActiveCampaign (From 20% up to 30% recurring commission)
- Ontraport (25% recurring lifetime commission)
- Moosend (30% recurring lifetime commission)
- SalesManago (55% lifetime commission with 95% in first 3 months)
Best WordPress Themes Affiliate Programs
Best VPN Affiliate Programs
Best Travel Affiliate Programs
Best Finance Affiliate Programs
Best Fitness Affiliate Programs
Best Sports Affiliate Programs
Best Music Affiliate Programs
Best Fashion Affiliate Programs
Best Marketplace Affiliate Programs
Best Affiliate Networks
That’s the list!
You can choose programs that meet your niche & earning expectations.
Bonus Tip 1: Think to yourself:
- Would you rather sell 1 item that makes you $1000 (high ticket sales) or 1000 items that earn you $1 (low ticket high volume sales)?
Your net earnings will be the same for both cases, but your efforts to make each case happen varies. Find the approach that suits you & work on it.
Bonus Tip 2: If you are just getting started, do not spend a lot of time joining affiliate programs & pasting affiliate links everywhere across your blog.
You should spend more time creating high-quality content at the start. Once your website starts receiving visitors & you understand the top-performing blog posts, you can add the links to those posts!